Columbus Collaboratory Security Program Assessment
Let our security experts evaluate the maturity of your program and help address the gaps that put it at risk.
During a security program assessment, our credentialed experts use a proprietary five-point scale to evaluate how your organization stacks up against the emerging gold-standard cybersecurity framework, NIST-CSF. The resulting assessment results report reflects your organization’s level of maturity in five core CSF functions:
- Identifying and assessing risks
- Protecting your network through access control, data security, and training;
- Detecting threats through protective technology
- Responding to anomalies and cybersecurity events
- Recovering from incidents and returning to normal operations after a cybersecurity incident
When they identify gaps, our security experts will provide actionable recommendations for addressing them and create a security roadmap designed to help mature your cybersecurity program.