Maturing your threat intelligence program has never been more important.
The global cost of cybercrime is expected to exceed $2 trillion this year, and the threat continues to grow.¹
Columbus Collaboratory security experts can help mature your threat intelligence program and protect your business from internal and external threats via our Threat Intelligence Maturity Workshop.
Participating in a Threat Intelligence Maturity Workshop will empower your security team to proactively mature its threat intelligence posture and minimize risk. During a workshop, your team will:
- Learn to identify the most common threats
- Create a plan to address vulnerabilities and prioritize alerts
- Validate security controls
- Advance its current security programs
1. The Future of Cybercrime & Security Research Report | Disruption. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.juniperresearch.com/researchstore/innovation-disruption/cybercrime-security